We are currently looking for a Sales Support Assistant in the Paris area to support our ongoing projects (Back Office / IT Hardware and Services). The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of supporting sales teams and possess the skills to lead and motivate a team to achieve its objectives.
Sales Support – Back Office Assistant
- Excellent communication, organizational, and problem-solving skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and CRM software.
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills with experience in analyzing sales data.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Prior experience in the IT industry is a plus.
- Language: English and French
- Help to develop the sales support team to achieve its goals and objectives.
- Develop and implement sales support policies, procedures, and processes to ensure the highest level of customer service and support to the sales team.
- Monitor and analyze sales data to identify trends and opportunities for improvement.
- Work closely with the sales team to provide support on quotes, proposals, and sales orders.
- Ensure timely and accurate entry of sales orders and resolution of issues related to order management.
- Collaborate with other departments such as marketing, customer service, and finance to ensure the smooth operation of the sales process.
- Provide regular reports on sales support activities and performance to senior management.
What we offer
- At nesevo you will be working with an international team and on global projects. You will have many possibilities of growth and career opportunities in various fields in the tech world.
- We offer a competitive salary, excellent benefits, and a dynamic and supportive work environment. If you have a passion for sales support, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.
- nesevo is committed to equality of opportunity for all current and prospective associates regardless of age, disability, race, religion or belief, gender, sexual orientation, pregnancy